Saturday, January 03, 2009

Former Malaysian Premier Mahathir Mohamad has some advice for Obama...

Dear Mr. President, 
  
I did not vote for you in the Presidential Election because I am Malaysian. 
  
But I consider myself one of your constituents because what you do or say will affect me and my country as well.
I welcome your promise for change. Certainly your country, the United States of America needs a lot of changes. 

That is because America and Americans have become the best hated people in the world. Even Europeans dislike your arrogance. Yet you were once admired and liked because you freed a lot of countries from conquest and subjugation. More...

See also:

  1. Mahathir wants Bush, Blair and Howard to be tried for war crimes...
  2. Rajeswari, or how the Malaysian govt. screwed up the life of one of its citizens. 
  3. Malaysia declares war on bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment