Sunday, November 02, 2008

Kids on McCain and Obama! Interesting...

"He's my color. It'll be history if he does become president. He will bring the people in Iraq back. My cousin is in the war in Iraq. If he dies, I'm going to be really mad."

"I don't think Sarah Palin can run the country. She has too many kids and her daughter is pregnant. She said that she's not even ready to be a grandmother, how can she be a vice president?"

...

"I find McCain's plan better. Barack Obama wants to take soldiers out of Iraq. We're winning the war, what would be the point to take us out? Other countries would see us as a weak nation." Full story...

See also:

  1. Clever kid and US state capitals... Wow!
  2. American kids "elect" Barack Obama overwhelmingly!!!
  3. Obama and students in a Bronx high school...

No comments:

Post a Comment