Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jim Corr would stand for elections "to save Ireland from Freemasons..."

Musician Jim Corr has revealed he would like to contest a future general election to oppose plans for a world government.

The Dundalk-born member of the Corrs recently provoked controversy when he claimed rogue elements of the Bush administration were responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

In an interview with the Sunday Tribune, the pop star spoke about his political ambitions and his belief that the government is populated by members of the Freemasons.

Corr explained: "I love playing music but I wouldn't rule anything out down the line. I imagine it would be an incredibly difficult job but if I felt we were going in such a bad direction, then maybe I would stand. I would be an independent because I am not affiliated with any political party." More...

See also:

  1. Is Washington the City of Satan?
  2. What crisis is Colin Powell "predicting" for 21st.or 22nd. Jan, 2009?
  3. The Orion Conspiracy ... or how they manipulate us.
  4. The Great Conspiracy (VOSTf)
  5. 9-11 ..... Who Really Did It ?

No comments:

Post a Comment