Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Japanese chicks going for the sexy thing...

It was really hot this past summer and we’re not just talking about the temperatures. Shukan Post spotted some hot-looking women in the skimpiest of fashions, some of which looked little more than underwear. Nonfiction writer Yuzu Yamashita reports on the trend.

“I can’t help staring at girls wearing short skirts and low-cut tops, whenever I am on a crowded train,” admits a businessman in his 50s. “But when I do, they soon glare at me in anger. I think it’s unfair for them to react that way as long as they expose themselves that much.”

Asking these “sexy girls” in places like Shibuya and Shinjuku who they dress for, most answer: “Nobody,” “For myself,” “I wear such clothes just because I like that brand” and “I’ve never thought I’m wearing clothes for someone else.” The most typical answer is: “I dress this way because it makes me feel good.” More...

See also:

  1. Sex Olympics to be held in Australia!!!
  2. Very hot sex bomb doing ninja kicks!!! Enjoy!
  3. Sexy Emma Frain wii workout! Wow!
  4. French actresses in the flesh! Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment