Thursday, October 30, 2008

Josef Fritzl: I bricked up my mother in a sealed room...

Incest dad Josef Fritzl has admitted he kept his own mother bricked up in a sealed room until she died to extract revenge for the years of abuse he claims he received at her hands.

He made the astonishing revelations in one of a series of meetings he had with a woman psychologist preparing an expert report in advance of his trial set to take place in February.

He told Adelheid Kastner that he had tried very hard to love his mother but as he grew older that love had turned to hatred and he had extracted revenge.

He said: 'She raised me unknown but I never had any love from her. She used to beat me, hit me until I was lying in a pool of blood on the floor. It left me feeling totally humiliated and weak.' More...

See also:

  1. Josef Fritzl is declared "sane..."
  2. Elisabeth Fritzl taught maths and grammar to her dungeon kids...
  3. Police involved in the Fritzl case traumatised and in need of counselling...
  4. Josef Fritzl: I'm no monster; where's the credit due to me?
  5. The Fritzl family in Amstetten: the children downstairs and the children upstairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment