Villagers from Julah in Tejakula, Buleleng, tow (see photo) a pregnant cow behind a boat into open sea as part of a local traditional ritual.
The cow, which is five months pregnant, was thrown out to the sea about 3 kilometers from land Monday. The villagers believe the animal was impregnated by a village elder.
During the ritual the man, who was caught red-handed having sexual intercourse with the cow two months ago, joined the boat trip in order to throw away his clothes to to symbolize him discarding his sins.
Julah customary village head Ketut Sidemen said the ritual, called gamya gamana, or freak weeding, and had been conducted there for generations. The decision to perform the ritual was made a local residents meeting. More...
- The cause of Tree-man Dede Koswara's strange growths discovered?
- Indonesian woman has metal wires growing out of her body...
- WTF! Dude has sex with more than 400 cows!!!
- WTF! British guy has been screwing sheep!!!
- Charles Tombe, the Sudanese man who married a goat, is now a widower!!!
- Would you swap your wife for a ... goat?