Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lorna Byrne, the woman who sees angels...


"I don't always see the angels' wings," admits Lorna Byrne, "but when I do, they are beautiful beyond words. The other day I was with someone and, as she walked into the room, her guardian angel opened up for me and I saw its golden wings in such detail. I could see the feathers individually."

We are sitting in a central London cafĂ©. To me, a mere mortal, there is nothing out of the ordinary to detain the eye - groups of people at tables, sipping drinks and chatting. But for the 54-year-old Byrne, as her eyes flit around over my shoulder, there is a whole other dimension. 

For as long as she can remember, she has been able to see angels - as she describes in Angels in My Hair, a memoir that has become a runaway bestseller in her native Ireland and has just been signed up for a six-figure sum by the American publishers of The Da Vinci Code.

More...

See also: Mother Teresa of Calcutta, an angel from Hell, says Christopher Hitchens...

And this: Ghosts, spirits and demons! Scary!!

And this: Is Washington the City of Satan?

No comments:

Post a Comment