Monday, June 30, 2008

Busty silicone lady wants 9th. boob job!! Are they going to burst?


A HOUSEWIFE is getting her ninth boob job to take her to a GG cup, but can't find any surgeons in the US to carry out the op. 

Mum-of-one Sheyla Hershey, 28, is already a 34FFF and has a place in the record books due to her size. 

She carries more than two litres of silicone in her implants and has had eight ops in five years.

She reportedly said: "I think big boobies look beautiful. 

"I am just following my dream and I won't let anyone stop me." 

Sheyla, who lives in Texas, and is married to Derek, an American, plans to fly back to her native Brazil to get the op done. 

She cannot get them enlarged in the US beacause there are laws which limit the amount of silicone a person can have in each breast - making it illegal for her to have another op there. 

Dr Robert Rey, plastic surgeon to the stars allegedly warned her: "Your breasts could literally burst."

Source

See also: 

  1. Donna Jones, Britain's biggest boobs: My life is hell...
  2. Can I squeeze your boobs? Hilarious!
  3. 99 words for bOObs! wOOw!
  4. Maxi Mounds: world's largest fake breasts!!! Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment