A judge in central Madhya Pradesh state ordered Vandana Gurjar on Monday to pay 200,000 rupees (4,440 dollars) to her estranged husband Hemant Chhalotre, the Press Trust of India said.
Chhalotre had complained the impotence accusation "rendered him unmarriageable and sullied his prestige," the news agency said.
The amount of the fine far exceeds the annual income of millions of Indians.
Gurjar married Chhalotre nine years ago but left him after just three months, and later sought a divorce -- granted by the courts -- on the grounds that she "could not have conjugal bliss with Chhalotre as he was impotent," the news agency said.
Chhalotre then sued his wife for defaming his manhood.
- The Power of the Penis!!! Poor vagina...
- "Cheated into marrying an impotent man,"
- Impotent husband allows father to rape wife!!!
- Denied divorce despite husband's "too long" penis!!!
- Jilted woman blows up boyfriend's penis with firecrackers!!!
- Penis woes for man in India who becomes impotent after 21-day erection!
Post a Comment